MSPaint is Crazy
Thursday, March 16, 2006
  Working Girl
This is from the lovely Christa! It is about work. Most of us can probably relate to this.



What a gorgeous drawing! I am not exactly sure what that thing near the end of the rainbow is, but it kinda reminds me of the new lobster creature they found in the South Pacific.

I would also like to point out that Christa is way hotter than her MSPaint depiction of herself. Wayyy hotter. In fact, at a show at the Green Dolphin, one onlooker commented "Christa is so hot. I love that 'Leave-it-to-Beaver-mom' look."

YAY CHRISTA!
 
Comments:
at first i thought the little people right below the city were tormenting her, but then i realized it was just some doodz playin' frisbee. which i guess could be torment if she has windows and can see those lil' doodz playin' frisbee being merry yah

this website is going in my top 10 favourite websites.

mattie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Here is where I post MSPAINTS!!!

ARCHIVES
December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 /


Powered by Blogger